Why GREEA Exists
GREEA exists to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth in the arena of real estate education through sponsoring formal and informal events for sharing ideas and experiences
GREEA is driven by a profound belief in the transformative power of education and the potential it holds to shape a brighter future for both individuals and the real estate industry at large. Together, we inspire, innovate, and propel the growth of real estate education in Georgia, empowering a new generation of knowledgeable and ethical professionals to make a lasting impact on the communities they serve.
GREEA recognizes and supports members who make notable contributions to real estate education in Georgia. GREEA maintains an effective working relationship with the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) and partners with GREC in conducting the Annual School Meeting as well as Georgia Instructor Training Workshops and an annual mid-year event.
- Sponsoring formal and informal venues for sharing ideas and experiences
- Participating in research and program development
- Recognizing and supporting members who make notable contributions to real estate education in Georgia
- Providing opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Researching current information on legislation affecting real estate education and the industry
- Researching and developing new programs and materials
- Maintaining an effective working relationship with the Georgia Real Estate Commission
- Acting as a liaison with other real estate education networks and providers Supporting its members
- President: Rusty Willis
- President-Elect: Carmen Blanchard-Stitt
- Treasurer: Terry Young
- Secretary: Christy Slaton
- Immediate Past President: Lisa Oden
- Director through 2024: Heather Anderson
- Director through 2025: Nikita Barnes
- Director through 2025: Silas Fraizer
- Director through 2024: Frank Mears
- Director through 2025: Vickie Rogers
- Director through 2024: Johnell Woody
- Annual School Meeting: Carmen Blanchard-Stitt
- Awards: Robert Kozlowski
- Communications/Website: Joi Bostic
- Mid-Year Symposium: Heather Anderson
- Georgia Instructor Training: Vickie Rogers
- Membership: Janet Goff
- Past President/Nominations: Lisa Oden
Why Join GREEA?
- The Georgia Real Estate Educators Association (GREEA) is a state association whose mission is to promote high standards in the real estate education, amity among its members, and opportunities for professional development.
- GREEA membership offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- GREEA recognizes and supports members who make notable contributions to the real estate education In Georgia.
- Together with the Georgia Real Estate Commission GREEA offers the Georgia Instructor Training course (GIT).
- Along with the Georgia Real Estate Commission, GREEA sponsors the Annual Educator School Meeting.
- GREEA offers opportunities for instructors to earn continuing education credits.
- In GREEA, educators speak with an individual voice and are heard all over Georgia.
- Access to the GREEA Membership Directory provides a daily connection to the people who “make it happen.”
- Our members are excited, supportive, and know that GREEA is a special organization.