ANNUAL SCHOOL MEETING
Thursday November 30 - Friday December 1, 2023
University of Georgia, Athens
ONLINE REGISTRATION will open September 11, 2023 and available through Friday, November 17. After November 17 there will be on-site registration as, space permits.
Early Bird Registration: $85 (deadline October 15)
Late / On-site Registration: $135 (online ends November 20, on-site is space permitting, register early to reserve your seat)
GREEA Member Registration Fee Options Listed Below:
GREEA Member Options:
- GREEA Instructor Workshop Thursday, November 30 ONLY – $100 Early Bird (deadline November 1). Late &/or Onsite Registration is $150 (space permitting, register early to reserve your seat)
- GREEA Dinner and Business Meeting (Thursday, November 30) – $75 Early Bird (deadline November 1). Late &/or Onsite Registration is $90 (space permitting, register early to reserve your seat)
- GREEA Instructor Workshop (Thursday, November 30, includes Lunch) – $150 until November 1 – $200 November 2 – November 30 (on-site registration is space permitting, register early to reserve your seat)
- GREEA MEMBERSHIP – CLICK HERE to join GREEA or renew your membership. Dues are $35.
Read Before Purchasing Your Ticket to ASM:
- GREEA Dinner ticket sales are final November 16, 2023. Tickets will not be available onsite.
- IF REGISTERING ONSITE, please allow yourself time to register before the programs begin so as to not jeopardize your education credits. You must be seated in the sessions from start to finish to earn education credits. Processing fees will apply. Onsite registration is subject to space availabilty. Register early to reserve your seat.
- Cancellation Policy: If we receive a cancellation by 5:00 p.m. ET on or before November 13, 2023, your conference registration fee will be refunded. For assistance with changing or canceling a registration, call 678-597-4122, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm ET, or email GREEA@garealtor.com. No refunds after November 13, 2023. If the event is canceled for any reason, neither the GAR, GREEA nor GREC/GREAB will be responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses (lodging, airfare, etc.) you may incur.
- PHOTOGRAPHY WAIVER: By registering for this event, I hereby grant the GREC, the GAR, GREEA & its representatives and employees, the authority & right to take photographs of me at any & all events hosted by such organizations. I authorize all such organizations and their successors, assigns & transferees to copyright, use & publish any & all such photographs for print &/or electronic media & to use all such photographs, with or without my name, for any lawful purpose including, but not limited to, publicity, illustration, advertising, marketing, & Web content. This photography authorization shall remain in full force & effect unless & until I opt out by affirmatively notifying the relevant organization in writing before an event hosted by such organization.
UGA Center for Continuing Education
1197 S. Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30602
Room Rate: $109
(subject to 8% tax and $5 GA Hotel/Motel fee per night)
To Reserve a Hotel Room*:
Call the hotel directly at 706-542-2134 – reference group code 95982
Reserve online by CLICKING HERE and use group code 95982
*Read Before Making Your Reservation:
- All reservations require a Credit Card to guarantee each guest room at the contracted group rate.
- Rate Dates: Good 3 days before and after based on availability
- Deadline to Book: November 1, 11:59 PM, room not guaranteed to be available, please book as soon as possible.
- Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Guest Parking Parking is available in the University’s South Campus Parking Deck, adjacent to the Georgia Center.
- The garage is open 24 hours a day. If you are staying at the Georgia Center you may unload your car at the front circle (Carlton Street).
- The Concierge desk has luggage carts and will be happy to assist you with your bags. Feel free to leave your car in the circle while you check in, but please move it to the parking deck thereafter so that others may make use of this easy access.
- Rates: Daily fees are$3 for the first hour, $5 for the first two hours, and $1 each additional hour $10 maximum for each 24-hour period.
- Special Rates are in effect for UGA home football games and other special events.
- Guests may have parking fees charged to their hotel room. Alert the front desk upon your arrival and they will give you a special parking voucher that will allow you in-and-out access for the duration of your visit.
- Please note that vans and vehicles over seven feet tall cannot fit in the parking deck, but arrangements can be made after arrival to secure parking in an outdoor lot. Likewise, motorcycles and scooters may not park inside the deck, but may utilize designated spaces near its entrance.
- There is a charging station located inside the South Campus Parking Deck for electric vehicles.
Click here for more parking & transportation information
If you have any trouble making your hotel reservation, contact Rebecca DeShazo at email@example.com.